The SMT-120V is a state-of-the-art, fully automated touch screen veterinary biochemistry analyser for animal health diagnosis. With three easy steps, you can test up to 35 parameters at once with precision reference laboratory quality results in just 12 minutes, enabling diagnosis during consultation.
QC and calibration occurs automatically and in real time during analysis, with no need to add diluents or centrifuge. The cartridge mould guarantees consistent test sample and dilution volumes, eliminating random error and cross-contamination.
The SMT-120V is a maintenance-free closed dry analyser, and no professional skills are required to operate it.
Weighing just 5kg, the SMT-120V is your compact and portable solution to rapid, on-site diagnosis.
EASY TO USE
- No professional Operation Skills Required.
- Inject Sample
- Insert Cartridge
- Print Results!
· Suitable for the biochemical diagnosis of small pets and alternative pets. Applicable across a wide range of species.
- Accurate reference laboratory quality results – utilizes photometric colorimetric principle (superior to light reflection principle).
- Closed dry biochemistry, electrolyte, immunoassay and coagulation analyser - reduces potential operator error.
- Cartridge mould guarantees consistent test sample and dilution volumes – eliminates random error and cross-contamination.
- QC and calibration occurs automatically and in real time during analysis.
- Results in 12 minutes per sample.
- Fast turnaround enables diagnosis during consultation, with no need to send samples away.
- Cartridge needs just 100ul of sample.
- No need for centrifugation or diluents.
PORTABLE AND SMART
- Compact - small footprint.
- 5kg (21 cm x 19 cm x 22 cm).
- Android touch screen and built in thermal printer.
- 4G storage (>100,000 results).
- All fluids are self-contained within the cartridge – no need for internal pumps or valves.
- No maintenance contracts or consumables.
· Up to 3 Year Warranty
- Up to 35 testing Parameters (25 in a single test)
- Wide range of assays for anti-coagulated WB, Serum, Plasma
- Dry reagents have a good shelf life - minimises waste
VETERINARY BIOCHEMISTRY PROFILES
For providing complete chemistry and electrolyte analysis for pre-anaesthetic, general health, ill patient, geriatric and wellness testing.
For screen of disease and routine check-ups. A cost-effective cartridge that evaluates the level of liver function, kidney function, myocardium, and blood lipids all in one cartridge.
For the evaluation and diagnosis of liver function. The features of the cartridge are total bile acid (TBA) and glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT) which are important for detecting disease of cats.
For Kidney Evaluation and monitoring in cats and dogs of all ages as well as implementing and streamlining your renal function monitoring protocol.
For the testing of osmotic pressure and acid-base poisoning. Can be used as alternative to perform blood gas analysis.
For the physical examination and primary diagnosis, and it can also be used in the routine diagnosis of healthy animals.
For more information and to express interest in this profile, please contact us.
For basic health screen before surgery.
The advantage of 5 Canine Inflammation cartridge is the testing of canine C-creative protein(C-CRP), the performance of C-crp is much better than the white blood cells in the diagnosis of canine inflammation. And the LPS (lipase) and AMY (amylase) is very helpful in judging acute pancreatitis.
For the diagnosis of poisoned animals and parvovirus.
An important inflammatory indicator and prognostic marker for cats. f-SAA (Feline serum amyloid A) is an acute phase protein, secreting in the acute phase of inflammation, increasing in the onset and recurrence.
ANIMAL LIST – (not exhaustive, species can be added by user):
… and more
Activated Partial Thromboplastin (APTT)
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
Creatine Kinase (CK)
Feline Serum Amyloid (f-SAA)
Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH)
Total Bile Acids (TBA)
Total Bilirubin (TBIL)
Total Carbon Dioxide/Bicarbonate (TCO2)
Total Cholesterol (TC)
Total Protein (TP)
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Urea Nitrogen/Creatinine (BUN/Crea*)
Uric Acid (UA)
* denotes a calculated parameter.