Order Contact Details
Orders can be placed by telephone, fax, email or post. Please assist us by specifying our product code and description when placing your order. All orders must bear an official order number.
Quadratech Diagnostics Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)33 3321 2371
Fax: +44 (0)33 3321 2372
VAT registration number: GB 564 0992 21
Office Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4.30pm Friday
Upon receipt of a customer order, we will acknowledge receipt via email and will thereby be deemed accepted. Any discrepancies in pricing or conditions will require resolution before an order can be accepted for processing. Each order or acceptance of a quotation by a customer shall be deemed to be an offer by the customer to purchase goods subject to our General Terms and Conditions of Sales.
Any accepted order shall form a commitment to purchase such goods as referenced in the order and the buyer accepts that they are responsible for the full payment of the goods as per our General Terms and Conditions of Sales.
All prices are exclusive of VAT. If applicable please mark your order VAT exempt and include the necessary VAT exemption certificate/declaration. All European orders must be accompanied by the country specific tax registration number. Prices are subject to alteration without notice.
All information including pricing, quotes or marketing information, is strictly confidential and is not permitted to be shared with any third party.
Account customers: Strictly 30 days
New and non-account customers: Require a Proforma Invoice (for pre-payment of goods ordered)
Goods remain the property of Quadratech Diagnostics Ltd until full payment is received. We reserve the right to charge interest on late payment.
Incorrectly ordered items will only be accepted for return by prior agreement if they are unmarked, undamaged and have been stored correctly.
We are unable to provide guarantees upon shipping that goods will be able to be accepted and passed through international customs. International customers are responsible for ensuring any products they wish to import are approved for importation by their relevant local or national authorities.
For any orders that require return, a re-stocking charge of 20% of the total value applies in addition to all shipping costs for delivery to and then return from the customer’s address.
Handling, Carriage & Timescales
All goods supplied from our UK office are sent by DHL Express for UK Next Day Delivery or Express International Delivery. All international deliveries are shipped using incoterms Delivery At Place (DAP).
- For UK destinations, a handling/carriage charge of £22.40 is added to each order.
- For Republic of Ireland destinations, a handling/carriage charge of €50.00 is added to each order.
- For destinations in the rest of Europe, a handling/carriage charge of €78.80 is added to each order.
- Handling/carriage charges for the Rest of the World (ROW) are available upon request.
*Please see note there are exceptions for certain products such as List Biological, Affinity Biological and Q-TOX*
- Stocked items will usually be shipped within 2 working days.
- Non-stocked items will usually be shipped within 10 working days.
- For any products requiring shipment with dry ice for the purposes of temperature regulation during transport, an additional handling/carriage fee will apply (POA).
- If an item or order will be delayed, then customers will be contacted as soon as possible.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Full terms and conditions of sale can be found here.