Product Code: A00120VETEN0
Size: 1 x 1 unit
Point of Care testing is a cost effective alternative to sending bloods to the laboratory. The SMT-120V Fully Automated Veterinary Biochemistry Analyser, manufactured by Seamaty, is accurate, easy to use and only uses a small volume of blood (100ul). It is suitable for the biochemical diagnosis of small pets and alternative pets, and applicable across a wide range of species.
- EASY TO USE – User training via video link
- FAST – Just 12 minutes for results
- MICRO SAMPLE – The cartridge needs just 100ul of sample. No need for centrifugation or diluents.
- COMPACT – 5kg (21 cm x 19 cm x 22 cm).
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE
- MULTI-PARAMETER – Up to 35 testing Parameters (25 in a single test)
- MINIMAL WASTE – Dry reagents have a good shelf life
- COST-EFFECTIVE – Cheaper than sending bloods to the laboratory