Size: Kits of 32 & 96 Tests
Recent anecdotal evidence suggests a link between a prothrombotic state and people who have recently received a Covid vaccination. These prothrombotic states are being referred to as VATTS (vaccine-associated thrombosis/thrombocytopenia syndrome) or VIPIT (vaccine inducted prothrombotic immune thrombocytopenia). As these patients present with thrombocytopenia the diagnosis of HIT can be difficult. The Zymutest HIA IgG ELISA has been shown to be one of the most reliable tests in identifying these individuals. Because of the design of the Zymutest HIA IgG ELISA which uses protamine sulphate to bind the heparin and platelet factors to the micro-titre wells only patient antibodies that cause thrombocytopenia induced by heparin are detected, i.e. true hit.
Zymutest HIA has a proven performance of many years and complies with the ISTH guidelines on HIT confirmation assays. The kits are complete with positive and negative controls, platelet lysate, wash buffer and 8 well strips. Offered in 2 formats either 12×8 wells or 4×8 wells both kits can be used for individual patient testing as the 8 well strip format can manage samples and controls thus minimising any wastage.
- CE marked kits compliant with ISTH guidelines on HIT testing
- IgG specific is one of the assays of choice for HIT confirmation
- Complete kits constructed for ease of use and economy
- 96 well and 32 well presentations for all laboratory sizes
- Manufactured to enhance binding of true HIT IgG antibodies
- Tried and tested kits available now