View ROX FIX Chromogenic Assay here
The ROX FIX Chromogenic Assay is used for the determination of Factor IX activity in plasma and Factor IX preparations, including potency assignment of FIX concentrates.
- No FIX deficient plasma required
- Easily adapted to the major coagulation analysers
- Reconstituted reagents can be frozen for up to 12 months
- Competitively priced
- A chromogenic kit based upon FXa generation avoids false results which may occur with Silica based APTT assays (Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis 2016;14:1420-1427)
- Low batch to batch variation so results are highly reproducible
- Performance tested on all new generation drugs.
- Suitable for use with clinical samples, FIX concentrates including recombinant materials
- Detection Limit: 0.1% FIX (CLSI EP17-A)
- CE marked
REQUEST BROCHURE HERE
Product Code: 950030
Rox FIXa is a chromogenic kit for quantitative determination of preactivated Factor IX (FIXa) in human Factor IX concentrates.
Rox FIXa & FXIa Controls and Calibrators
Product Code: 9588
Product Code: 9599