Product Code: 900020
Size: 2×60 test kit
The ROX FIX Chromogenic Assay is used for the determination of Factor IX activity in plasma and Factor IX preparations, including potency assignment of FIX concentrates.
- No FIX deficient plasma required
- Easily adapted to the major coagulation analysers
- Reconstituted reagents can be frozen for up to 12 months
- Competitively priced
- A chromogenic kit based upon FXa generation avoids false results which may occur with Silica based APTT assays (Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis 2016;14:1420-1427)
- Low batch to batch variation so results are highly reproducible
- Performance tested on all new generation drugs.
- Suitable for use with clinical samples, FIX concentrates including recombinant materials
- Detection Limit: 0.1% FIX (CLSI EP17-A)
- CE marked
Product Code: 950030
Rox FIXa is a chromogenic kit for quantitative determination of preactivated Factor IX (FIXa) in human Factor IX concentrates.
Rox FIXa & FXIa Controls and Calibrators
Product Code: 9588
Product Code: 9599