Healgen Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test Single Cassette (CE Marked 15min Nasal Swab)
We're always working hard to give our customers as much information on products and the best price possible. If you need any assistance or would like a quote please contact us and we will be happy to help
Healgen Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test Single Cassette (CE Marked 15min Nasal Swab) GCCOV-502a-H1 is a rapid in vitro immunochromatographic lateral flow test assay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. Manufactured by Healgen Scientific.
Please note there is a minimum order quantity of 20 tests
- CE Marked: For Self-Testing
- Evaluated and Validated by the UK’s MHRA/DHSC: Approved test for use by schools, hospitals, and the army. Used by the NHS in the UK. More details HERE.
- French Government Validation: Full compliance with the Ministry of Solidarity and Health requirements for COVID-19 testing.
- German Government Validation: Full compliance with the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices COVID-19 testing requirements.
- Detects COVID-19 Variants: Study by PHE and University of Oxford confirms variants, including Delta, are detectable. More details HERE.
- EU Approved Test: One of the few tests approved for use across all member states of the EU. More details HERE.
- Easy to Use: No special equipment needed, intuitive visual interpretation
- Rapid: Quick sampling with results in 15 min
- Convenient: All necessary reagents provided & no other equipment needed
- Accurate: 100% Specificity, 97.25% Sensitivity & 98.73% Accuracy
- ISO13485: Healgen manufacture in accordance with their ISO13485 Quality Management accreditation. They also hold many additional ISO accreditations.
Each kit contains all the components required to run a single test:
- 1 Individually sealed test cassette
- 1 Sterile swabs
- 1 Extraction Tube and Tip
- 1 Extraction Buffer Vials
- 1 Instruction manual (IFU)
Who can run these tests?
The test should be only be used in accordance with the instructions supplied and is CE-marked for self-testing.
What does it do?
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, the patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection; asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue, and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia, and diarrhea are found in a few cases. This test is for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. Antigen is generally detectable in upper respiratory specimens during the acute phase of infection. Rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection will help healthcare professionals to treat patients and control the disease more efficiently and effectively.
Healgen Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test Video Tutorial
Video tutorial for performing the Healgen Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test.
GCCOV-502a-H1 - Healgen Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test - Brochure
Our brochure explaining the benefits for COVID-19 lateral flow testing.
GCCOV-502a-H1 - Healgen Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test - Instructions For Use (IFU)
Instructions For Use (IFU) for the Healgen Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test GCCOV-502a-H1 covering both Nasal sample collection.
GCCOV-502a - Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette - Healgen - Clinical Evaluation Report
Clinical evaluation report from the USA evaluation of the Healgen Coronavirus Ag Rapid Test Cassette GCCOV-502a covering both Nasal and Nasopharyngeal sample collection.
GCCOV-502a-H1 - Healgen Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test - EC Certificate for Self-Testing
EC Certificate for Self-Testing document of the Healgen Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test GCCOV-502a-H1.
- Who can run these tests?
The test should be only be used in accordance with the instructions supplied and is CE-marked for self-testing. The full Instructions for Use (IFU) document can be found HERE.
- Is there a minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- What does the test do?
- What samples are required to run the test?
- What is the difference between Antigen testing and Antibody testing?
- What is the testing time?
- What are the possible results?
- Is the test CE-marked?
- Are these tests approved by the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)?
- Does this test meet any other Government standards?
- Are these tests registered with the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)?
- Does the test detect COVID-19 variants?
- Does the test need any additional components?
- Who can buy these tests?
- How do the Healgen and Innova tests compare?