Product Code: M200969
Size: 10 Tests
For medical healthcare professional in vitro diagnostic use only
- Easy to use: No special equipment needed, intuitive visual interpretation
- Rapid: Quick sampling with results in 15 min
- All necessary reagents provided & no other equipment needed
- Manufactured and evaluated in Germany
- CE Marked for professional use
- Accurate: >99.9% Specificity, 97.3% Sensitivity & 99% Accuracy
The box includes 10 individually sealed cartridges, along with:
- 10 sterile swabs
- 10 extraction Tubes
- 10 dropper tips for extraction tubes
- 1 buffer solution (0,09 % sodium azide), sufficient for 10 tests
- 1 workstation
- 1 instruction manual (IFU)
Who can run these tests?
The test should be only be used in accordance with the instructions supplied and results interpreted by or under the supervision of a Medical Healthcare Professional. The test is not for home use.
What does it do?
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, the patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection; asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases. This test is for detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. Antigen is generally detectable in upper respiratory specimens during the acute phase of infection. Rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection will help healthcare professionals to treat patients and control the disease more efficiently and effectively.