GenBody B.canis Ab (10 Test Kit) (Special Terms Apply*)
We're always working hard to give our customers as much information on products and the best price possible. If you need any assistance or would like a quote please contact us and we will be happy to help
GenBody B.canis Ab (10 Test Kit) (Special Terms Apply*) (BCAAB010) is a rapid and qualitative immunochromatographic assay for the detection of antibodies against Brucella canis in canine serum, plasma and whole blood. Manufactured by GenBody.
Canine brucellosis, caused by Brucella canis (B. canis), is an important cause of reproductive failure, particularly in kennels. This organism causes abortions, stillbirths, epididymitis, orchitis and sperm abnormalities in dogs. Although dogs that have been spayed or neutered do not have reproductive signs, they occasionally develop other conditions such as ocular disease and discospondylitis.
- Quick: Reading time only 10-15 Minutes
- Convenient: Storage temperature 2°C to 30°C
- Lasting: Manufactured with a shelf life of 24 months
- GenBody test device individually foil-pouched with a desiccant
- Assay solution in tube
- Disposable 10㎕ capillary tube
- Instruction manual for use